Thursday, October 20, 2005

Profound & Beautiful

Few and far between, I know. Hard to get a second to write, and I have so much to say about so little, I don't know where to begin. My three days of hella-early catering are over with, thank god. I discovered a long time ago that I'm not a morning person, and these last few days have certainly proven that...
I honestly don't get how people do it - at four in the morning, my face actually hurts. Not just an "oh, geez I need some coffee and a shower" hurt, but an honest to god searing "get back into bed you stupid bastard" hurt. Plus, I'm as cranky as a thirteen year old girl.
I have to remind people that the business is called Friday NIGHT Out Catering and start charging double if I have to get up at an ungodly hour.
On a positive note, I have temporarily overcome my desire to write absurdly long posts, and will keep this one a shorty. My sister Jeanne is to blame... after reading "Beachbucket" I realized something... I need a few pages paint a picture, take myself back to a moment. Jeanne, on the other hand, can throw up a paragraph every few days and make me feel like she is home again. Turns out, profound and beautiful comes in all shapes and sizes.

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

*sniff, sniff"

 
Clicky Web Analytics